If your goal is to study English in Philadelphia,Albert Career School is the right choice for you.
Whether you want to attend a University, advance in your career, or just improve your English skills, Albert will help you achieve your goals. Our program is student centered so learners are fully engaged in the learning process thereby enriching their classroom experience.
Albert Career School takes great pride in the diversity of its student body. The international students who attend our school contribute heavily to the strong sense of tolerance and understanding that is an integral part of the fabric of the school. Students come from all over the world to attend Albert Career School. Currently our students represent 12 different countries. We have established ourselves as an institute where learning and respectful discussion cuts across social and cultural divide.
Everyone is welcome at Albert Career School, and we feel that we have fostered an environment of mutual respect and acceptance that could well be a model for peace and prosperity in the larger world community. We hear every voice, regardless of the language in which it is spoken. Neighboring language schools have unsuccessfully tried to copy our success.
Graduated English level classes
Modern instruction methods used, incorporating practical skills and group activities
Carefully selected up to date textbooks, including books developed by us, as well as many types of conversational activities to create a fun learning environment.
Instructors and Students involved in curriculum evaluations and revisions
All Instructors are professional educators; minimum of a Bachelors Degree most have Masters Degree, American trained, TOEFL trained or certified
Commitment to continual Professional Development
Actively participate or members of professional organizations
Well versed in the communicative methodology of ESL instructors, focusing on speaking, listening, and conversational skills
The Central Mission of Albert Career School is to provide high quality, intensive English language training and student service to international, professional, and non-native English speaking students. Our focus is to assist them in attaining proficiency in English and broadening their cultural awareness for success in their academic, personal and professional lives. To this end, we are committed to providing learners with the most up to date curricula, classroom material, and teaching methods thereby providing them with the tools to acquire sufficient language proficiency to achieve their individual goals
2. Provide language instruction which is responsive to the specific needs of the student population.
3. To provide students with cultural knowledge and awareness which they will need to function both socially and academically.
4. Provide student support and administrative services of the highest quality.
5. Provide flexible classes to a diverse population
6. Manage resources effectively without compromising the programs quality
7. Encourage students to learn to respect and appreciate countries and cultures different from their own and therefore play a role in promoting peace and understanding in the world.
8. Develop an intellectual atmosphere in which professional development is supported, valued and pursued by all faculty and administration.
9. Adhere to the highest standards of English language instruction by attracting and developing talented and experienced faculty
10. Integrate language, cognitive and academic instruction to enable students to develop English language proficiency and content area skills
11. Equip graduates with a knowledge and understanding of the English language to achieve their goals and aspirations in their chosen academic and/or professional path